Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year

Welcome to Frilly's Blog.

A new year and a new Blog.
I have tried a personal blog a few times but I am hoping with this blog I will be a lot more reliable. 

For the new year I have released a new part to my collection "Prints for Loved Ones" I unveiled last Sunday night on facebook and I have received so much positive reaction to it.

In the last month or so I have been very lucky to be introduced to a small group of woman that are mostly made up of WAHM's.  But wow what an amazing bunch of woman they are, the support and encouragement is just WOW! The knowledge of everyone of these woman in this small group is just out of this world.


"Prints for Loved Ones"
Is something I have been working on for sometime, with the help of my friend Mandi and her 4 delightful children.
The thought for this came about.  When I was sorting through our kids things from over the years, that they have made or given us as gifts.  When I noticed the hand prints from our youngest daughter on her first Christmas I thought I wonder if I can do that using my amazing embroidery software.
After a few months I now think I know just how to get it to look great.
I searched the WWW but so far have not found anyone else doing the same thing.
But that does not mean no one else has come up with the same idea.  
Just I have not come across it yet.
I hope you love my "prints for loved ones" they will make fantastic presents for mum on mothers day, dad on fathers day, grandparent, aunts and uncles alike.

 
Happy New Year may 2011 be the year that dreams come true and memories are made.



No comments:

Post a Comment