Monday, June 13, 2011

Big Changes

I have officially become the new owner of OZ Handmade and therefore there needs to be some changes around Frillys Designs to make both businesses work.

Some of the changes to Frillys Designs will be the range I have on offer.

I will be limiting my range to Towels/Facewashers, Bunting Flags, Quilts (cot size to begin with), prints for loved ones and personalised embroidery.

These are the things I most enjoy doing. So I will continue to do so.
If there is anything else you you want/need I will consider doing if time permits.

I feel this is in the best interest of both OZ Handmade and Frillys Designs.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful plan Gill. Hope you can manage it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done Gill and Good Luck with the new venture! Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete